When: Tuesday 7th March 2017
Time: 10.30am – 1pm
Where: NICVA, Duncairn Gardens, Belfast
This free workshop will help potential applicants develop their idea for a Building the Community-Pharmacy Partnership (BCPP) project.
On the day we will:
• Give an overview of the type of projects that BCPP fund
• Discuss things that BCPP does not fund
• Showcase a successful application form
• Expand on your ideas and help you put these ideas down on paper
• Offer feedback on a draft application form or project idea
This workshop would be especially useful for any community group or Pharmacist interested in applying for Level 2 BCPP funding and those who applied previously but were unsuccessful. The closing date for the next round of funding is Thursday 13th April 2017.
Lunch will be provided and will allow you the chance to chat with other community representatives.
To register your place, email Kerry Farrell at email@example.com by Friday 24th February 2017 or call us on 028 3026 4606 to discuss this further.
For more information on the BCPP programme, visit www.cdhn.org/bcpp.